Thursday, January 13, 2011

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop

Thank you everyone for stopping by and Follow me if you like what you see!!

Follow Friday 






This weeks question comes from

Annette @ The More You Read, The More You Will Know!

"What makes up your non-human family??"

 

We have NO pets. I have 3 people (2 kids and a Husband) I already take care of and I couldn't imagine adding another. My kids have asked for a dog, fish, and a lizard but we rent and don't want to have to worry about extra deposits and moving with pets. They love playing with other peoples pets.



Book Blogger Hop



Book Blogger Hop


This week's question comes from :  Barb who blogs at Sugarbeat's Books:
 
"Why do you read the genre that you do?  What draws you to it?"

I love the imagination, adventure and fantasy that comes along with reading about paranormal creatures and things. Its so easy to get lost in the magical worlds Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance brings. Once I started reading about Vampires, werewolves, etc I just couldn't get enough.


15 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I love paranormal, especially vampires.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have a fish, but he’s gorgeous.
    I am hopping by from Follow Friday. Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Just hopping by and following through. I'm an urban Fantasy fan as well though I read an eclectic mix of genres

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    I am your new GFC follower
    I just know that pet also can be rent.cool.
    I hope they are also here.

    I have never read any urban fantasy. What is your suggestion for a starter like me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Follower here! Happy Friday. Your blog looks pretty cool.
    http://heatheraine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aleetha, WOW that is a tough one. The books that got me started reading Urban fantasy were the Twilight series and The Host by Stephanie Meyers. SOme of my fave series I would suggest you read include Kate Daniels Series by Ilona Andrews, The Elemental Assassin Series by Jennifer Estep, Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead,and The Hollows by Kim Harrison those are great books to get you started.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new follower from PJs FF blog hop. Having kids takes a lot of time and effort so you definitely don't need anything else to take care of.

    http://wowfromthescarfprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here I am hopping on by...

    I went all over the map with this question on my blog. I read and enjoy almost every genre of fiction out there. There’s no way I could just pick one.

    So I talked about all of them. Even romance fiction (sort of)! I invite you to hop over to my blog at http://www.howardsherman.net and see for yourself.

    Howard A. Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just hopping by :)

    Looking forward to reading future posts

    Laceyinthesky
    Lacey in the Sky with Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Stacy, just stopping by on the hop and follow. Fantasy rocks my world. I can't wait until Tuesday=Shadowfever!!!
    Have a great weekend curled up with a book.Happy Reading!!!
    See ya!
    Dana
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love fantasy! I never realized how many different versions were out there till I started into it, but now it's crazy addicting. I love where it takes me when I read it and lately, it seems, the dark fantasy has been so twisted that I just can't get enough! I'm your newest follower, can't wait to see what you post next.

    Jen
    In the Closet With a Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm following you/ Follow me?

    http://klearsreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Old follower here to read your answer and wish you Happy Friday! I've entered your giveaway and my fingers are crossed! Hope you have a great weekend.
    Barb at Sugarbeat's Books

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful Contest Stacy. I tweeted it as well as entered

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hopping through. Gotta agree with you on the urban fantasy. Werewolves are where it's at! Hope you have a great weekend.

    ~Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by =)