Saturday, January 1, 2011

What are you Reading?? Special Edition


In acknowledgment of the new year I thought I would ask not what are you reading now but what are you looking forward to reading in the new year? 
Here are SOME (because I'm ridiculous and have a ton) of the books I'm looking forward to.

Taken by the Others by Jess Haines
Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning
River Marked by Patricia Briggs
The Iron Queen by Richelle Mead
Tangled Threads by Jennifer Estep
Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews
The Neon Graveyard by Vicki Pettersson
Blood Secrets  by Jeannie Holmes
Grave Dance by Kalayna Price

2 comments:

  1. 2 books off hand I am looking forward too is Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward and The Darkest Secret by Gena Showalter, oh yea one more and thats Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked lovely selections!! I want to sink my teeth in several of them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by =)