Sunday, October 9, 2011

Week in Review Oct 2-8



Books Ive Bought/received

* Better off Undead by D.D. Barant- Purchased at B&N



Books I read

*You might notice my reading decline a tad bit. My DH lost his job and I had to up my hours at work boo*

Black Heart Loa by Adrian Phoenix
Mind Over Monster by Jennifer Harlow
Better off Undead by D.D. Barant

Reviews posted


Hunt the Moon by Karen Chance
Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey
Shadow Kin by M.J. Scott
Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead
Viper Moon by Lee Roland
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

* New Releases for the week. Was there anything you were looking forward to reading?

*If you see something on my books Ive read list that you are dying to know about let me know I'm back logged on reviews and can move it up on the list if I know people are wanting one.

* I love comments so if you see something you like (or not) please comment away and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by =)