UFI welcomes Decadent Kane Author of Ribbon of Darkness. Thanks for Joining us!!
Top ten sweet pickup lines:
10) I want to live in your socks so I can be with you every step of the way.
9) Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend material.
8) I was wondering if you had an extra heart mine seems to have been stolen
7) I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.
6) Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Oh wait, it's just a sparkle.
5) If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.
4) If stars would fall every time I would think of you, the sky would soon be empty.
3) Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back.
2) You're like a dictionary; you add meaning to my life!
1) You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?
Writing erotic tales...
If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has infinite meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric.
Find Decadent and her books
Ribbon of Darkness
The Trouble With Elves #1
Before Ribbon had a chance to get used to the idea of being an elf, she ran into Draven who's body jingled her bells. Unfortunately, he's the spy sent to haul her and her family back to the North Pole on Santa's orders.
Draven North has had one task for the last twenty-four years: find the Winters family and bring them home. He wasn't expecting their only daughter to deck his halls. No matter how hot and sassy he found his roguess, he had to take her back before the darkness devoured the Pole and Christmas magic along with it. But was it already too late?