Sunday, November 13, 2011

Week in Review: 11/6- 11/12



Books Ive Bought/received

*Bedeviled by Sable Grace- ARC- Publisher for review

* Partials by Dan Wells- ARC- Publisher for review

* Winging It by Deborah Cooke- Publisher for review

* Fate's Edge by Ilona Andrews- Publisher for review



Books I read

The Fallen Queen by Jane Kindred
Before the Fall by Sable Grace
Last Breath by Rachel Caine
Shaedes of Gray by Amanda Bonilla
Fate's Edge by Ilona Andrews

Reviews posted


Destined by P.C. + Kristin Cast
Before the Fall by Sable Grace
Who Do, Voodoo? by Rochelle Staab
In the Forest of the Night by Kersten Hamilton

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

* New Releases for the week. Was there anything you were looking forward to reading?


* PA Lupton was interviewed on Monday. She is offering up a e-copy of Bound By Blood.

* Wednesday Sable Grace was here with their list of things people dont know about them.  

* Thursday I put up a giveaway for the full set of the Black Suns Daughter series. Simon and Schuster is providing the books for the winner. 

*If you see something on my books Ive read list that you are dying to know about let me know I'm back logged on reviews and can move it up on the list if I know people are wanting one.

* I love comments so if you see something you like (or not) please comment away and let me know.

3 comments:

  1. I got a copy of Bedeviled in. I really like the cover for it.


    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. Did you snag a copy of Before the fall? It was a neat little read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That reminds me to pre-order a copy of Fate's Edge. Look forward to anything by Ilona Andrews.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by =)