Sunday, January 29, 2012

Week in Review: 1/22-1/28




Books Ive Bought/received

* The Vampire Shrink by Lynda Hilburn- Arc- Publisher



* Eye of the Sword by Karyn Henley- Arc-Publisher


Books I read

 

Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Deliverance by Dakota Banks
The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting
The Marked by Inara Scott
Royal Street by Suzanne Johnson

Reviews posted


Untraceable by S.R. Johannes
Banshee Charmer by Tiffany Allee
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Alpha Instinct by Katie Reus

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


* New Releases for the week. Was there anything you were looking forward to reading?

* Monday I put up a promotional post and giveaway for Mark Del Franco's Final installment of the 
Connor Grey Series Undone Deeds.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*If you see something on my books Ive read list that you are dying to know about let me know I'm back logged on reviews and can move it up on the list if I know people are wanting one.

* I love comments so if you see something you like (or not) please comment away and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by =)