UFI welcomes Michelle Madow Author of Remembrance. Thanks for Joining us!!
I love reading, and over the years my library has managed to get quite large! It’s always tough to pick favorites. I tend to divide my favorites into “childhood” and “current,” because the books I loved when I was younger are different than the ones I would recommend to my friends right now.
My favorite childhood books are:
- The Narnia series by C.S. Lewis
- The Goosebumps series by R.L. Stine (specifically I remember loving the one called Let’s Get Invisible)
- The Sweet Valley books by Francine Pascal (I read Sweet Valley Kids, Sweet Valley Twins, Sweet Valley High, and Sweet Valley Senior Year.)
- Animorphs by K.A. Applegate
- The 21 Balloons by Willian Pene Dubois (This is the book that got me into utopian/dystopian books)
- The Little House series by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- In the Forest of the Night by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
My favorite current books (and ones I recommend!):
- Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Gone by Michael Grant
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Transcend Time #1
July 27, 2011
New Hampshire high school junior Lizzie Davenport has been reincarnated from Regency Era, England ... but she doesn't know it yet.
Then Drew Carmichael transfers into Lizzie's school at the beginning of the year, and she feels a connection to him, almost like she knows him. She can't stop thinking about him, but whenever she tries talking with him about the mysteries behind her feelings, he makes it clear that he wants nothing to do with her. Reaching him is even more difficult because she has a boyfriend, Jeremy, who has started to become full of himself after being elected co-captain of the varsity soccer team, and her flirtatious best friend Chelsea starts dating Drew soon after his arrival. So why can't she seem to get him out of her mind?
Even though Lizzie knows she should let go of her fascination with Drew, the pair of them soon find that fighting fate isn't going to be easy.
Purchase Remembrance: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and The Book Depository.
Tour Wide Giveaway