Saturday, November 6, 2010

Review: Marked By the Moon By Lori Handeland


Marked By the Moon
Release Date: November 2, 2010
Publisher: St. Martin's Press
ISBN: #9780312389345
Genre:Paranormal Romance
Review Copy Source: Author, for consideration by my book club
Julian Barlow was once a Viking. Then he watched his brother fall in battle, shouted his fury to the heavens and changed. He became the berserker of legend, a warrior who, in the heat of combat, transforms into a wolf.
Centuries later, he's settled into his own Alaskan village full of werewolves; he has a wife he adores. Until Alexandra Trevalyn, werewolf hunter, kills her. Dying is too easy for the woman who murdered his wife, so Julian devises a better way for Alex to suffer.
He'll make her just like him.


Alex and Julian weren't only awesome characters they were hilarious to read. They kept me guessing throughout most of the book except the ending was pretty predictable. The setting was great, I liked where and how they lived. I also liked that you don't have to read all the previous Nightcreature books to get the story as I hadnt started this series yet when I received an ARC. All in all a good read.

I give it 4/5 Stars

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm your first follower! It looks like we have some things in common, including your favorite blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY I have a follower lol. I will try to make my site worth it :) Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by =)