Thursday, December 23, 2010

Follow Friday

I am once again participating in Follow Friday Hosted by Parajunkie.com. Thank you everyone for stopping by and Follow me if you like what you see!! Happy Holidays..

Follow Friday 








This weeks question comes from

Parajunkee her self :)

"What are you plans for this fabulous day (Christmas)?"

 

We are staying home and spending the day doing pretty much nothing. lol All of our family lives in Chicago IL (we are in NC) We will watch the kids open gifts, make appetizers for lunch and a roast for dinner.


8 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm your newest follower ♥

    That sounds like a fun holiday. :) Very simple, with lots of family time! :) Have a Merry Christmas!

    Kristina @ Frazzled Book Nommer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm your newest follower! care to follow back?

    pruesbookblog.blogspot.com

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staying home and doing nothing can be so much fun! Enjoy.

    Happy Holidays!
    Missie, The Unread Reader

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a nice relaxing Xmas. I wish I had that luxury. I'm looking forward to but also dreading the celebrations. I'm an old follower.

    Happy Holidays!
    Carmel @ Rabid Reads / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday Follow! Hope you have a great Christmas!

    Barb at Sugarbeat's Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! Just stopping by from the Follow My Friday hop. Sounds like you'll have a good Christmas, despite not being able to visit some family! I'm fortunate to be able to travel to Canada to see mine this year! Merry Christmas!
    Hope you'll stop by my blog and check it out!

    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas, I hope Santa brought you everything you were wishing for!
    http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by =)