Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Review: Blood Wyne by Yasmine Galenorn

Blood Wyne
Author:Yasmine Galenorn
Release Date: February 1, 2011
Publisher: Berkley
Sisters of the Moon Book #9
ISBN:  0425239748
ISBN13: 9780425239742
Genre: Urban Fantasy


We're the D'Artigo sisters: half-human, half-Fae, we're sexy, we're savvy and we just turned in our badges to the Otherworld Intelligence Agency. My sister Camille is a wicked good witch. Delilah's a werecat and blossoming Death Maiden. And as for me? I'm Menolly, acrobat extraordinaire turned vampire. But being a vamp isn't all it's cracked up to be, especially when the Godfather of all vampires decides to play Prince Charming...

It's the holiday season and a vampire serial killer is on the loose. Hungry ghosts are tearing up the town and people are running scared. I strike a deal with Ivana Krask--one of the Elder Fae--and too late, discover strings are attached. But when I turn to Roman, one of the oldest, most powerful vampires around, for help, he offers me more than I ever bargained for.

This is now my favorite Menolly Book. She has grown so much throughout the series. She has had to move on from a horrific past and it is so nice to see her open herself up a little and watch her change. There is a decent amount of action in BLOOD WYNE as well as some sexy scenes. Lots of things happen in BLOOD WYNE that I think are going to shake up all the sisters lives and affect future books. A new character that is introduced is definitely going to shake up Menolly's life and I cant wait to read about it.There hasn't been one book of Ms Galenorn's that I haven't enjoyed reading so far so I would defiantly recommend you pick up one of her series.

I gave it 4/5 Stars

3 comments:

  1. I keep saying that I'm gonna start this series...one of these days!! Great Review..

    Kristin
    Nocturnal Bites

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would enjoy this series. I really need to get it. :) Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy this one is my new favorite of Menolly's POV books as well... And Roman is..... what can we say? Galenorn hit one out of the ball park with this book for me, love the series and it is getting better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by =)