UFI welcomes Nina Croft Author of Operation Saving Daniel. Thanks for Joining us!!
Top Ten Paranormal TV Series
I watch much more TV in the winter than in the summer. So today, I thought I’d spend some time going through my DVD collection and deciding what I’ll watch next. It seemed a perfect time to put together my top ten paranormal TV shows.
So here they are in no particular order:
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer – I love Buffy. She has such fabulous taste in men. Spike and Angel are two of my favourite vampires. And there are plenty of seasons to keep me busy through the long winter evenings, but if I do run out of Buffy, then there’s…
2. Angel – which I think I actually like even better than Buffy!
3. Being Human - A British offering, where a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost share a house and try to be human. Mitchel is another fabulous vampire.
4. X-files – I loved this series recounting the exploits of FBI Special Agents Fox Mulder (what a fabulous name!) and Dana Scully while they investigate the X files; really weird unsolved cases involving paranormal phenomena.
5. True Blood – Eric - sigh!
6. Misfits – another British series. In this one, a group of young offenders doing community service are struck by lightning during a storm, and begin to develop superpowers.
7. Agents of Shield – I’ve just started watching this. I’m a huge Joss Whedon fan so I couldn’t resist, and I’m loving it so far.
8. Lost – I’m not sure this one qualifies as paranormal, but it was pretty weird and I really enjoyed it. I loved the desert island setting.
9. Walking Dead – The list couldn’t be complete without a Zombie offering. I love post-apocalypse stories. The end of the world as we know it, add some hot guys, and what more could you want?
10. Dr Who – I’ve been watching this for as long as I’ve been watching TV and growing up, all I ever wanted to be was the Doctor’s assistant. The show has just had its 50th anniversary and it keeps getting better and better.
So what are your favourite paranormal TV shows? Can you make me any suggestions for those long, dark winter nights?
Nina's writing mixes romance with elements of paranormal and science fiction.
Operation Saving Daniel
Amazon BN Goodreads
At eighteen, Melissa seduced her best friend Julia's brother only to run away shortly after. While Daniel was her fairytale prince, Lissa didn’t believe in happy ever afters.
Ten years and a near death experience later, Lissa is ready for a husband and family. But a cry for help from Julia puts that dream on hold. Daniel is acting weird and he’s about to marry his long term girlfriend—AKA The Evil One. Someone needs to save him.
Daniel has never stopped loving Lissa. Ten years ago when he gave her a little freedom, he always intended that one day they would be together. Right up until the moment he was bitten by a werewolf. Now, Daniel has to hide what he is. He won’t risk anyone else, especially the woman he loves.
But Lissa is back. Their attraction is stronger than ever and Lissa is nothing if not tenacious.