Sunday, April 24, 2016

Week in Review: 4/17-4/23



Books Received for Review

Boundary Born by Melissa F. Olson
Smoke and Mirrors by Jess Haines

Books I've Read

Murder of Crows by Annie Bellet
Pack of Lies by Annie Bellet
Hunting Season by Annie Bellet
Heartache by Annie Bellet
Thicker Than Blood by Annie Bellet
Magic to the Bone by Annie Bellet
Smoke and Mirrors by Jess Haines

Reviews Posted

Dragons Among Them by Kyra Jacobs
From the Ashes by Amber Lynn Natusch


  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

* New Releases for the week. Was there anything you were looking forward to reading?

* Monday- Interview + Giveaway for Melting Shadows by Rhea Rhodan

* Tuesday- Promo + Giveaway for Pre-Order Party for Hound's Bite by E.J. Stevens

* Wednesday- Guest Blog + Giveaway for Dragons Among Them by Kyra Jacobs

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

* Did you know you can follow UFI on these other sites?

You can also add me (as in Stacy) to your friends on these sites if you're on them.
 

 * I love comments so if you see something you like (or not) please comment away and let me know.

2 comments:

  1. I noticed you are reading Annie Bellet. I really love the covers of her books. I liked the first in the series but didn't enjoy the second so I never went on the rest of them. Glad you're enjoying them though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I wasn't crazy about 2 or 3, but someone told me to stick it out that it gets better and it did. They are pretty quick reads thought so if you can get through the first couple ones you won't be disappointed.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by =)