Sunday, November 7, 2010

Week in Review 11/1-11/6

Books I bought/received

Crusade by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguié- Bought from Borders
Afterlight by Elle Jasper- Pre-ordered it like 3 months ago
Firelight by Sophie Jordan- Win from  Nocturne Romance Reads
Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready- Win from Nocturne Romance Reads


Books I read
I have had a super busy week so I didnt actually get to read as much as I normally do but here is what I did read.

Afterlight by Elle Jasper- Review posted
Magic at the Gate by Devon Monk- Review posted
Blood Heat by Maria Lima
Crusade by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguié
Ghost Town by Rachel Caine

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Since my blog is brand spanking new I dont have much else to report but if you like my blog please remember to follow me using Google Friend Connect on the Right hand side of the page and please pass my blog on to your friends :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi There!
    I'm now one of your followers! Although I don't like all the books you seem to - I'm always open to new suggestions! I look forward to what else you read/write! I also have a relatively new blog and I'm always open to ideas and suggestions. Pop by www.sugarbeatsbooks.com when you have a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacy!
    I'm your newest follower, saw you on Goodreads (Paranormal addicts group). Your blog is great so far and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it! Pop by my blog and have a look around when you get the chance (and follow me if you like it!).

    Jen
    Magic Faerie's Paranormal Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for stopping by and following me!!

    Sugarbeat- I went and followed your blog
    Jen- Ive been following your blog and love it.

    Hope you both enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by =)